Player Name: Grace Radlund
High School: Sun Prairie
Club/Travel Team: Glory
Grad Year: 2021
Position(s): Shortstop and third :)
GPA/Academic Accolades: 4.0
Softball Highlights/Accolades: Being a part of the 2018 state championship team.
1. What’s your biggest asset to your softball team? I would say that I am smart on the softball field.
2. What are your personal goals short-term and long-term? For softball, my goals include: making it back to state, batting .350 or better, and get 10 stolen bases.
3. Do you have any softball superstitions? If so, what are they? I have a lot of superstitions. I have to put my: shoes, batting gloves, helmet, glove - so pretty much everything - on the same way, every time... even at practice.
4. Who inspires you? My mom - she’s the best.
5. Most memorable moment of your high school career thus far? Being a part of the 2018 state championship team.
6. What are your plans after high school? I plan to attend college.
7. What’s the biggest obstacle that you’ve had to overcome? I wouldn’t necessarily say this is my biggest obstacle… but it was really hard when I got a concussion and had to sit out for what felt like forever.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what’s one thing you’d want to have with you? A plane ticket out of there. :)
9. What’s a talent you have away from the softball field? I like to play pretty much any sport in my free time.
10. What’s the biggest life lesson that softball has taught you? Softball has taught me great time management skills.